Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE

Derek McCormick
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

I am running CUE with CCME. When I configure the time on the CUE, i select timezone Europe and Ireland. When i save and reset the config the time comes up 2 hours incorrect. The time on the CCME is working fine. The version of CUE is 2.3.4. Has anyone came across this problem before? Is it a known bug?

3 Replies 3

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Is CUE pointing to the local router for NTP? Is the timezone on the router correct?

Brandon

CUE is not pointing to the NTP on the router. NTP is not defined on the router. I tried setting the router as an NTP server and added it to this NTP server to the CUE config, but it still does not work. I removed this agian and went back to the original way by selecting timezone Europe/Dublin.

Where is CUE pointing for NTP now? You can setup the router as an NTP server with the command "ntp master". You can also use "ntp server to setup external servers for the router to sync its time with. Assuming your timezone is set correctly on the router, you can then sync CUE with the router time.

Brandon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: