cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Park Calls are randamly dropped [CME]

alphonsogriffin
Level 1
Level 1

Due to other issues like park calls not displaying properly - I will be downgrading the current IOS which version 12.4(13r)T - to version 12.4(11)XJ4 within the two weeks [schedule chg window]

My Question: Park Calls are randomly being dropped - what/where would be a great location to start troubleshooting the reason behind the random drop calls -

NOTE: CME with POT dial peers

6 Replies 6

alphonsogriffin
Level 1
Level 1

any ideas anyone?

???

can you submit the configuration of the ephone-dn's that you have allocated for call park slots?

Enclosed snippets of the config..

I cant find anything wrong in your config. Do you know how long these calls have been parked before they drop? The way you have it configured now, the call park reminder interval is set to 1 minute, and will remind your receptionist( or whoever parked the call) 6 times before the call is dropped. With that being said, if the call is parked for 6 minutes or longer, the call will drop. Otherwise, I don't see anything missing from the configuration.

I think the issue might have been a OSI Layer 8 issue - the receptionist.. I will closely monitor this issue.. thx for you help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: