CCENT - ICND1

Unanswered Question
Mar 25th, 2008

Are the questions in the ICND1 exam similar to the questions in the assestment tests from the cisco website ?

If you fail the ICND1, can you re-taking without having to re-pay?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
pankaj_goyal Tue, 03/25/2008 - 21:12

Telling you what type of questions are asked in the exam will be violating the exam policy. But what i can tell you is; the questions in the assesment tests on cisco site are very fundamental questions. Please do not rely on them only for your exam. They are helpful to build up basics and at the same time some of them are really worthless.

If you fail in your exam, you have to pay the full fees to re-take it. There are beta exams that cost less, but you can take those only once and have to contact your exam provider for that.

HTH

Regards

Pankaj

schantze27 Wed, 03/26/2008 - 08:02

I took the tests from the CCNA site here as part of my prep a couple of times. They tend to throw in the kitchen sink for each topic here, and I found a lot of what was covered with the assessment questions here was not on the ICND1, simply because it was only 56 questions and there are over 300 questions here. What worked for me was Odom ICND1 book along with the Boson test engine included with the book. I don't think you can reschedule a failed exam without having to pay again. That is good motivation to really do a lot of reps with the material so you have it down as well as possible before you go in and take the exam.

Actions

This Discussion