Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outside Dial Tone

We are running Cm 4.1, we no longer get an outside dial tome after pressing 0. The dial tone will sound after pressing 0X except in the case where the pattern is begins 0657X (at which stage it will sound after the fifth digit). There are no routes or translation pattens matching these. I have checked all the routes/patterns begining with 0 no overlap and all are checked to provide outside dial tone.

I do recall a unassigned number that I deleted recently which may have begun 0657X. I have searched the numplan table and it does not appear there.

Any ideas appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Please let me know the exact version of CCM.

Since before 4.1(3)ES119 we had an issue with deleting the numbers and not udating real time database in CCM.

As you know that number can affect the functionality

If you can try restarting CCM.exe to see if this helps but if you are not in latest CCM SR you should go there.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Please let me know the exact version of CCM.

Since before 4.1(3)ES119 we had an issue with deleting the numbers and not udating real time database in CCM.

As you know that number can affect the functionality

If you can try restarting CCM.exe to see if this helps but if you are not in latest CCM SR you should go there.

We are running version CM 4.1(3)sr5d.

If the number was in the database what sql could I use to remove it?

Hi Michael,

Did you try this method via the Route Plan Report;

Deleting Unassigned Directory Numbers

This section describes how to delete an unassigned directory number from the route plan report. Directory numbers get configured and removed in the Directory Number Configuration window of Cisco CallManager Administration. When a directory number gets removed from a device or a phone gets deleted, the directory number still exists in the Cisco CallManager database. To delete the directory number from the database, use the Route Plan Report window.

Procedure

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1 Choose Route Plan > Route Plan Report.

The Route Plan Report window displays. Use the three drop-down list boxes to specify a route plan report that lists all unassigned DNs.

Step 2 Three ways exist to delete directory numbers:

a. Click the directory number that you want to delete. When the Directory Number Configuration window displays, click Delete.

b. Check the check box next to the directory number that you want to delete. Click Delete Selected.

c. To delete all found unassigned directory numbers, click Delete all Found Items.

A warning message verifies that you want to delete the directory number.

Step 3 To delete the directory number, click OK. To cancel the delete request, click Cancel.

From this good doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00803ed686.html#wp1024696

Hope this helps!

Rob

Rebooted all servers and problem is resolved. Probably only had to restart the CCM serviceas suggested. Thanks