Views
Helpful
Replies

unable to transfer calls to External numbers from Unified

cparapally
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I have created Callhandlers with 4 keys for one of my sites. But, I couldn't able to transfer the calls to External numbers. One of the four external number is 147589XXXX. We use 9 for external dialing and I have allowed the route for external number with 90147589XXXX*. In "Yes, ring a subscriber at the extension", I placed 90147589XXXX with supervise transfer. But, it's not working.

Could you please suggest where I went wrong? In my CCM External-to-External is blocked. Will this make any problem?

Thanks,

Mady

9 Replies 9

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Mady,

This setting in CCM (Block External-to-External) is probably what is causing this issue.

Rob

Hi Rob,

I allowed the External-to-External in CCM. No luck!!! Do I need to consider or change any options in Unified or CCM?

Thanks,

Mady

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Mady,

Good stuff, at least we know that isn't the problem :)

Two things;

1 - Can you please try "release to switch"

2 - Can you try 90147589????* - Allow this string - Yes

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your quick response. I tried the two things. Still it is not getting connected to External number.

Here is my Restriction Table:

Default Transfer:

Dial String Call pattern Allow

0 9147589????* Yes

1 90147589????* Yes

2 91???????* Yes

3 9011???????* Yes

4 9???????????* Yes

5 900* No

6 * Yes

CS_Default_System_Transfer

Dial String Call pattern Allow

0 9147589????* Yes

1 90147589????* Yes

2 91???????* Yes

3 9011???????* Yes

4 9???????????* Yes

5 900* No

6 * No

External-to-External is allowed in CCM.

When I transfer the subscriber to CTI point and forward all to External number is working. But, External number from Unified is not working.

I think I am missing something in Unified Messaging.

Could you please give me some more help?

Thanks

Mady

Hi Mady,

Have you checked the CSS (Calling Search Space) for the Unity Ports that are setup for Outdialing? Make sure the CSS has access to dial External numbers like these.

Rob

Hi Rob,

I have separate CSS for Unity ports and in this CSS, I have allowed the international partition.

Eventhough, it is not working!!

Mady

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Mady,

Very odd! Can you try testing if the transfer can work to an Internal phone number just to clarify that the process is working.

Thanks

Rob

Hi Rob,

Transfer t Internal number is working fine.

As on temporarily, I have pointed to a CTI port and forwarded to External number. This is also working fine.

But, transfer to external number from unified is not working!!!

Thanks

Mady

Mady,

Create a route pattern for the specific number you are trying to get to. Place it in a partition of none. Open the Call Veiwer in Unity tools and place the call see if Unity is actully trying to place the call. If the call goes through you have an issue with CSS if it doesn't then you can move on to step two. Which is....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: