cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Remote upgrade ES release for CUPS 6.0

tahequivoice
Level 2
Level 2

Is there a way to upgrade to the ES release via the browser? I have the server in a colo and had to do a rebuild through the KVM. I would have to send someone there to put the CD in to run the upgrade. Is there an alternate method? FTP came back as unknown error when I tried it during the install and had to back out of applying patches to complete the install.

3 Replies 3

pklos
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I've installed UCSInstall_UCOS_ES_6.0.2.1101-1.sgn.iso via browser (patch file on ftp server) and everything was OK. Maybe you had ftp transfer problem?

--

regards,

PK

I attempted to do it during the install where it failed miserably. The iso file should work through the GUI upgrade? I will give it a try. Thanks, will let you know if I am successful.

neil.woolloff
Level 1
Level 1

how did you get on with applying the iso through the gui, as i can see no way of doing this and need to apply an es.

any advice is appreciated.

I do not wish to go through a rebuild and say yes at the section to apply as surely this will destroy the current configuration etc

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: