cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

On cucm6, configure “Personal Fast Dials” as button service?

xiaoliangyue
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is it possible to configure a button as a service button, which invokes “Personal Fast Dials” directly, instead of going thru “directory” -> “Personal Directory” -> “ Personal Fast Dials”

Thanks,

5 Replies 5

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Cisco changed this from 4.x to 6.x. They moved the Personal fast dials into the directory button. I dont think there is a shortcut to this, or I have not seen one at least.

You would think that there would be a shortcut to the fast dials. What is the point of them if you have to press buttons 12 times (if you are not logged in) to even get to the fast dials. Unless I am missing something.

Larry

Larry,

I just tried this and it worked, running CUCM 6.1 and on my 7941G.

I created a new phone service, subscribed to it and put a SURL on an available line on my phone.

The URL to the personal directory is in the directories URL and should look like this (where X is your CUCM IP Address):

http://XXX.XXX.X.XX:8080/ccmpd/pdCheckLogin.do?name=undefined

Please let me know if this works for you.

Thanks! That helped out quite a bit. The only issue I have is I need to enter my user name and password each day. Is there a way for teh service to do that for me? I created a pin and userid parameter but it doesn't seems to pass that info along. I entered in the correct info when I subscribed to the service. Any ideas as to what i am doing wrong?

I'm sorry Larry. I've looked and looked and I can't find the setting for you. I don't have to log back in, but I don't know why not!

I logged in about a week ago and can access the personal address book and personal fast dials.

I'm running CUCM 6.1.1, firmware SCCP41.8-3-4SR1S, 7941G.