B-ACD issue

Unanswered Question
Mar 26th, 2008
User Badges:

Hi everyone,

I have configured B-ACD for a customer on CME. Now what happens, when i call in, i get the AA ... ( thanks for calling ..press 2 for customer service ). Now when i press 2 , it takes me to the customer service queue where i've an option either stay and get a hold of available agent or press 9 to leave a VM for the GDmailbox.

1. Lets say if i decide to stay on the line then after 3 mins i will be directed to a GDMBox for that queue ( if nobody picks up the phone). Somehow system is not directing me to the GDMbox and it disconnects me after 3 mins.

2. i don't get the MoH while i am on hold ( initially it was working with single call but wasn't working with multiple calls with this c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-11.XJ4.bin ios ... i got the recommendation from netpro .... i tried 2 different IOSs c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-15.T4.bin .... c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-15.T.bin but no luck.)

3 - Second greeting doesn't kick in too.

CME ver 4.0.3 router is 2851

so have you guys ever seen this issue while deploying B-ACD by any chance or is there any recommendation ...etc ?

Thanks

Muddasir

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion