This is my scenario and I want to do end-to-end VoIP QoS. My L2 is a Cisco 3750, L3 being Cisco 6500 and the routers are Cisco 3825
desktop --> phone --->L2 ----> trunk ------> core ----> router ---> router ---> core ---> trunk ---> L2 --> phone --> desktop
Let me know whether my understanding is right
1) On the L2 trust DSCP
2) the switch will do a CoS-DSCP marking
3) on the trunk, VoIP will ve given priority
4) on the L3, write a policy to mark the VoIP network and the relevant voice ports with EF
5) on the L3, write a policy to mark the VoIP network and the relevant voice signalling ports with CS3
6) On the L3, write a policy to mark all other traffic as Best effort.
7) On WAN, trap the EF and CS3 traffic and allocate bandwidth.
Is my logic right?