Views
Helpful
Replies

sb107 WAN problem

shuttle123
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone

Having problems with SB107 connecting to BT in the UK. When i test the connection using SDM it says success to dns and ip address's but fails on the exit interface. have added an attachemnet for the error message/config.

Starting to to get me down I must admit.

Thanks very much.

paul

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi, unfortunately the SDM is not a reliable method to get routers working. Please use CLI only and begin sending output of "show dsl interface" here.

In was led to beleive that Cisco was a good company, and now you tell me that the software used to configure a small business router doesn't work. Well I think I will just send it back. What rubbish tech support what a rubbish product.

Hello,

What you call rubbish product is what has lead internet innovation since 25 years now.

Unfortunately it requires professional installation and it is lacking in user-friendly features. For that, Cisco has the full line of Linksys products.

I understand your frustration and hope you can get a full refund or installation support from your vendor.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: