cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RISX events -- CCM 4.2(1)

chris.mann
Level 1
Level 1

I'm getting a lot of events in my application log on the publisher for a CC4.2(1) cluster I support.

EVENT --

Event Type: Information

Event Source: RISX

Event Category: None

Event ID: 1

Date: 3/27/2008

Time: 10:21:38 AM

User: N/A

Computer: MC1CMSVR1

Description:

Information: SDIControlLayer::SDIControlLayer()-host name or ip = 40.63.0.2,DBL [4.2(1.10103)]; DBLR [4.1(0.11)].

FOLLOWED BY --

Event Type: Information

Event Source: RISX

Event Category: None

Event ID: 1

Date: 3/27/2008

Time: 9:55:26 AM

User: N/A

Computer: MC1CMSVR1

Description:

Information: SDIControlLayer::SDIControlLayer()-Trace Registry Setting[ServiceType=7,AsyncFlag=2,mDiscardTraceMaxQueue=10000,mAsycTracePriority=2, mAvoidFlushing=2].

They come in every 2 minutes or so, and I can't find anything that is causing them.

Any thoughts? thanks in advance!

1 Reply 1

rhugo
Level 3
Level 3

This is the service reading the trace settings from the registry, which usually happens at startup. If it is occurring over and over, it could be a bug with CCM services or any SR updates you have recently done. Check the following:

1) Check to see if your tracing on your CallManager service is set to Detail on any components and put it back to Default by clicking SetDefault

2) Check all of your servers (just in case) to verify that they are all on the SAME OS versions, SRs, etc (I know this one is a no-brainer, but it doesn't hurt to be sure)

3) Stop and start CallManager service across the cluster or reboot the CCM cluster

4) Roll it back to the last backup BEFORE any recent SR updates or patches and reboot the cluster

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: