cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.0 license question

dionjiles
Level 1
Level 1

I currently have a license for 300 devices and was looking at upgrading to 1500 device license. Is there any way I can get the 1500 device license upgrade without having to buy LMS 3.0 all over again? I also have a license for LMS 2.5 as well. What is the easiest route to go with this and most cost efficient.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You'd have to talk to your account manager about upgrading the license. There is no part number of a license-only upgrade, so I'm not sure how that would work.

As for upgrading from LMS 2.5, there is a part number, CWLMS-3.0-1.5KUPK9 which will give you LMS 3.0 for a discount over the original price. Of course, you may other discounts available to you so you should definitely talk with your account manager.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You'd have to talk to your account manager about upgrading the license. There is no part number of a license-only upgrade, so I'm not sure how that would work.

As for upgrading from LMS 2.5, there is a part number, CWLMS-3.0-1.5KUPK9 which will give you LMS 3.0 for a discount over the original price. Of course, you may other discounts available to you so you should definitely talk with your account manager.

Thanks.