cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to reach SRST ip phones from Central CallManager site

a.shaik
Level 1
Level 1

I have one central site where I have Two Callmanagers in release 6. And I have several small sites where SRST will be deployed.

All phones are configured with Extension Mobility.

My problem is the following. When wan is down, I configured SRST gateway to call correctly central site Ip phones via transalation rules. But, I didn't succeded to route calls from central site to SRST sites. I try to use Forward Unregistered Internal and External with correct number via PSTN, but it's not working. I think it's because of device profile where extension mobility resides. Device profile nevers unregister. Any solution will be greateful.

1 Reply 1

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

That should work but with EM you have problems. The CFNR number needs to the persons DDI at the remote site, user at the remote site has a DDI which terminates on a router at the remote site, as far as SRST, Call Manager is aware the logged in person is just unregistered so call from HQ will use the CFNR setting - DDI of the remote person and route the call out

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: