cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACE Upgrade to 2.1

glenn.newman
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone had any problems with the upgrade or with running the 2.1 code?

5 Replies 5

Hi,

We upgraded our test environment last week. All seemed to be running without any problems.

Today i logged in to the Admin context, changed to a user context and then all connectivity was gone.

I logged on to our terminal server router to view the ACE's console. Appearently it was rebooting. I don't know what has caused it, but i know for sure we'll keep testing a bit longer than we first had in mind.

gr

Sebas

I'm also very interested if anyone has any feed back on 2.1 code.

hoelpf1
Level 1
Level 1

We are also considering this Upgrade and would appreciate any feedback before we deploy live. We've been testing on 1.6 with no issues.

Thought you guys might be interested in a productive DC environment running Release 2.0.

We moved our productive applications from datacenter A: running release 1.6x to datacenter B: running release 2.x this weekend. So far everything runs smooth and fast.

We had some minor issues with redirections of https terminated traffic prior to 2.x code which have been resolved after the upgrade. The Code feels stable, we had no crashes or service failures from the ACE side in a couple of testing weeks.

The whole application feels a lot faster now and more responsive.

Roble

We too have upgraded our production environment last wednesday to version 2.

No problems found yet.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: