cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoTSP.exe and Outlook

SakinVailiy
Level 1
Level 1

At installation CiscoTSP.exe (CUCM 5.1 (3) OR CUCM 6.1) for dialing from OUTLOOK installation passes successfully, it is then added the new device in Multimedia, is adjusted in Control Panel driver TSP. PC connected to phone. Only does not see outlook phone? In what there can be a problem?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

you're welcome, could you rate helpful post?

--

regards,

pk

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

pklos
Level 4
Level 4

Can you see Cisco TAPI lines in Microsoft's dialer.exe application?

--

regards,

PK

I not see Tapi lines in dialer.exe

How is you TAPI user configured on CCM? You need to define application user (member of CTI group) and associate him proper phone.

--

regards,

PK

Thank You! I have forgotten associate phones with the application user

you're welcome, could you rate helpful post?

--

regards,

pk

What if I still can't see the lines in Dialer? I've got the account associated with the phone and is a member of the "Standard CTI Allow Control of All Devices" and the "Standard CTI Enabled" groups. I've tried it on a few computers and it's still not functioning. I know the association is correct as I can use the FastDials service and CCMUser.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

Is your TAPi User just a regular user, or did you have to create a specific TAPI Account??? I have my normal phone end user, and i have him associated to the CTI Groups, plus the Allow CTI Checkbox is checked.

I still do not see the Cisco Line in Outlook.

Hi, if there any further update to this posting. I have a similar issue. I have one TAPI user that works (which controlls all Phones) and none of the others do (which only controls a single phone).

Thanks,

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: