Views
Helpful
Replies

Need suggestion for IP contact center

gopikrish
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We have a call center environment, which has around 100 users,we are cuurently using Cisco Call manager version 4.0 (Windows based.However we would like increase the user count in the near future,Moreover we want to monitor

Agent status ?

measure the percentage of calls abandoned?

Average time to pickup a phone?

Longest wait time?

Current call Queue status ?

My question is, do i need to purchase IPCC ?or can we just upgrade the call Manager?

Please provide your valuable inputs.

Thanks,

Krish

4 Replies 4

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Krish,

To get those monitor statistics you will need to purchase IPCC (Express or Enterprise). In the case that you want to monitor the 100 users, they would be all agents and use the agent application. If someone that you want to monitor is put of IPCC you can not get all the statistics that you have said in your question.

Depending on your needs you can purcahse IPCC Express or Enterpise.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Hi Juan,

Thanks for your reply, Do i need to upgrade my call manager appliance from (ver 4.0 windows based)or i can keep using the existing one

does the IPCC is compatable with ver 4.0 ? Please suggest..

UCCE Enterprise 7.2 is compatible with CCM 4.0(2a).

CRS 3.5(4) (Express) is compatible with CCM 4.0(2a).

If you upgrade your CallManager to 4.1(3) you can use Unified CCX 6.0(1) SR1.

The two compatibility guides are available as PDF files from the following links:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1844/products_device_support_tables_list.html

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_device_support_tables_list.html

Don't take my word for it. Study the guides closely.

Regards,

Geoff

rkiamil
Level 1
Level 1

How are you running a call center right now with Call Mnaager? Are you using Call Manager hunt groups? or do you have a 3rd party call center product?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: