cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

mds 9124 and fabric manager problem

roneng
Level 1
Level 1

I have 2 mds 9124 that are working fine with the device manager, but for some reason, i guess security i cant connect with fabric manager, what lines do i need to add the configuration in order to use the fabric manager?

Thanks for all answers

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you go to the switches IP Address via a Web Browser it will show you want version you are running.

The Default username and password is "admin" and "password" and server address should be "local". After that you should get the Normal switch login credentials, the same as DM.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

user_4444
Level 1
Level 1

Do you get the First Login screen? If so that is a default username and password. You then get the normal login screen after that.

Also I had a problem connecting to DM & FM and that turned out to be "IP ACL", somebody had setup ACL and that was stopping us getting access from certain workstations.

Hope that helps.

Yep, i get the first login screen, but i get a connection error message when i enter the username & password. And its not an ACL. Maybe i have problem with the FM server.

What is the error message? Is this from the FM server or workstation?

What version of Firmware are you running?

What version of Fabric Manager are you running now? The Fabric Manager has two logins, the first being into FMS and the second into the seed switch. Have you tried the default login of admin and password at the first screen?

I dont know the version, cause i am not in front of the system at the moment. But the problem is with the first login to the FMS, what is the default login? and is to "localhost"?

thanks

If you go to the switches IP Address via a Web Browser it will show you want version you are running.

The Default username and password is "admin" and "password" and server address should be "local". After that you should get the Normal switch login credentials, the same as DM.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: