cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No More MTP Resources available?

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello! I have CUCM 6.01 using SOFTWARE conference bridge. Everything is configured correctly, registered, running, etc. But when i try to add more than 3 people to a conference call, it drops or busy signal. Software is pretty straight forward, so Im not sure why its failing. My codecs are all G711, same region, same location, etc. Meet-Me max is set to 8 (default is 4)

5 Replies 5

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Which Phones any IP Communicator involved?

Using under Audio Optimize for Low Bandwith....?

Do you have the CCM detailed trace?

No communicator involved

Audio is unlimited at this site.

What type of traces?

SDI CCM (cisco CallManager Detailed traces)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080094e89.shtml#calm

Include Calling number, called and timestamps

If you can try using RTMT to see Streams vailable for that CFB. Or perhaps restarting IPVMS service.

Traces will tell us what is the problem

Yeah, Im not sure whats going, but now its working. I did restart the CFB on Sub and Pub. Automagically it started working again. odd.

Simple. Please have the value changed on your service parameters, change "Maximum Ad Hoc" value to suit your need. Also since you are using g711, prioritize your software resource on Media Resources List. This should help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: