- Blue, 1500 points or more
If you noticed that some of Cisco Technical Documentation have a hotlink to NetPro discussion. See it here http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Idea%20Center&topic=NetPro%20Ideas&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cbe720b
How about a reverse link?
When a NetPro post a question (original post) there will be two "root links" that will be automatically added to his/her post after the grace period where the NetPro can edit his/her post expired. i.e.
1. NetPro related discussion...(click to see a list)
- Once selected, a list/link of resolved (with Red Check) discussions in which the title are closely related to his/her post will be shown
2. Cisco Technical Documentation...(click to see a list)
- Once selected, a list/link of technical documentations in which the title are closely related to his/her post will be shown
With this, the original poster will be able to see an answer immediately without waiting for someone to answer his/her post. This will educate the user also to put some sense on their post (I think) :)