Views
Helpful
Replies

Quality Monitoring Issue

Amine-K
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have installed a QM server with UCCX 5.0. I have also installed client applications on PCs. The recording is made and stored locally on PCs in the folder : C:\Program Files\Common Files\SQM\recordings\daily.

The problem is that I don't find the files in the server and when using the desktop application for the supervisor/manager, I found contacts but not the recordings.

What may be the issue?

Thanks

6 Replies 6

joshw
Level 1
Level 1

Sounds like the metadata is uploaded to the server but not the audio recordings. Make sure the upload time is set on the workflow in administrator.

I have mainly the same issue. I can see some RAW files stored on the agent PC but not on the server. I have checked everything, time, archiving. What about that proxy that I can see on the agent pc and on the server? Should I configure that in some way? Where can I see the reason fot this copy failure?

Thank you for any suggestion.

Hello,

Do you have any update on this issue? I have the same problem.

thanks,

Evi.

No I did not resolve the issue.

It seems that many persons had the same issue. I'm wondering if anyone of them opened a TAC case.

No, I didn't resolve the issue. I am using the IPCC recording for the moment. Bu really, I think I should open a case. The hard part is that my istallation is remote...

Very "nice" software from Cisco anyway :)

Hi guys,

I have the same setup but my problem is that I can't see the recorded files even on the desktop in raw format.

As a tip for the uploading, you must configure QM to have (in AD mode or local mode) the username and password of the agent desktop. The QM will need these credentials to upload the files.

Best documentation i've seen sofar ;)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: