cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Netflow on 3750 Metro

mheick
Level 1
Level 1

Today we just brought into service a 1 gigbit Metro link. We decided to use the 3750 Metro's. What we can seem to get working is Netflow. I have read some things on the internet that say that Netflow is not configurable on the 3750 Metro. Is this true?

2 Replies 2

JORGE RODRIGUEZ
Level 10
Level 10

Based on netflow supported devices 3750s is not suported..

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/iosswrel/ps6537/ps6555/ps6601/prod_white_paper0900aecd80406232.html

Is there any other devices attached in 3750 that may be on the list of supported platforms where you may run netflow from and collect data from adjacent attached interface off 3750?

Jorge Rodriguez

Thanks for the infor. To answer your question, yes, there is an upstream device that we are collecting the data, however, the reason why we wanted to get Netflow on the 3750 Metro was to confirm that the traffic we were marking was being marked correctly. We have a marking policy, not that I am too happy about, on the 3750 Metro. This will change soon. I just wanted to confirm things that I have read and there was some questions in regards to whether or not it would be supported on the Metro's. Thanks again for your time.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card