Views
Helpful
Replies

Attention P.BEVILACQUA!!!!

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

I just want to say that I admire the work you have doe on this forum. You have demonstrated a great deal of knowledge and kindness in helping lots of us out.

I need to ask you for a favour.

I am planning on taking the CCIE Voice Lab.

I am wondering if you can be a mentor to me on this. I need you to help provide a big brother figure on preparation.

I know its very expensive, howevere I have been able to get aroung setting up 70% of the voice lab on VMware.

The other bits are the catalyst 6500 with 6608 blade, VG248 and Hardware conferencing that cant be done in Vmware.

Would you have time to mentor me on achieving this dream! of mine.

Thank you!

Please rate all useful posts
2 Replies 2

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Dear aokanlawon,

Thank you very much for the appreciation that you have toward myself and you wanted to share on the forum.

Now, I'm really sorry if that is going to delude you, but I'm afraid that I cannot help you much in gaining the certification. The main reason is that I don't really know what is the content of a CCIE Voice curriculum today.

I certainly wish you the best on both the certification and professional career path.

Personally, I gave much more importance to the latter, and even more to find harmony and accomplishment inside and outside the workplace. For me, the CCIE (mine has now expired for lack of renewal) has not been a key factor in getting things done. It can be much different for others, of course.

Coherently with the above I've now changed my "job title" on this forum. Good luck!

Paolo.

Paolo,

Thank you for your honest response. I do indded appreciate this very much.

Thank you alos for helping lots of us out here on the forum, you are in many ways helping us build our professional careers.

I believe with people like you around, I can develop to the higest level in this field.

Your work is inspirational! I will keep in touch.

my email is deji.okanlawon@nscglobal.com....

I hope I can get in touch and learn more from you

Thanks

Please rate all useful posts
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: