cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Make the BU's in side Cisco look after their part of NetPro

rkiamil
Level 1
Level 1

I think the BU's in cisco should have to look after netpro forums questions and become part of the product development road map.. e.g. contact center forum should have CCBU looking after it.

Right know we have a two tier system.. people that know the right place to go find the questions e.g. ask-xxx@external.cisco.com DL or netpro which most people in the BU dont know about.

2 Replies 2

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi there,

BUs are tracking the Forum and there is partecipation even from the mentioned BU.

I agree we could always do better and I take this as a suggestion for improvement.

As everybody else attending the Forum we do it on top of our normal assignments hence it might take longer to get a reply or the right one.

Thanks for your feedback,

Riccardo

Hi Riccardo,

I have seen many of your great answers and tips on the NetPro Forums and I must say it is most appreciated! +5 points for adding much to the overall quality of this community.

Take care,

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links