CCME license

Unanswered Question
Mar 30th, 2008
User Badges:

Dear sir

i wanted to know do i need license for CP-7906G,Cp-7940G and for Ip communicator ? I am using CCME as a call processing agent.if yes what are the license part number for 7906 ,7940G and specially for Ip communicator . as i didnot find any thing about ip communicator license for CCME

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
royalblues Mon, 03/31/2008 - 01:06
User Badges:
  • Green, 3000 points or more

Whenever you buy an IP phone, the license is also ordered as part of that.

I think for the communicator it is

SW-CCME-UL-IPCOMM= Single CallManager Express Unit License for IP Communicator

For 7906 and 7940G they should be

SW-CCME-UL-7906 and SW-CCME-UL-7940

I am not sure whether legally the license bought for CCM can be used with CME



zeeshan2007 Mon, 03/31/2008 - 01:24
User Badges:

thanks , i have one more question do i need license for 7914 (expansion module)?if yes which one.

thanks again for your prompt response

James Hawkins Mon, 03/31/2008 - 05:31
User Badges:
  • Blue, 1500 points or more

No extra license is required for the 7914 for either CCME or CCM.

You do obviously have to purchase a license for the phone to which it attaches.


This Discussion