Views
Helpful
Replies

Netflow Data Collector

moorthy1977
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Currenlty we are using NDE 4.0 version & in this we are collecting only IP based traffic using front end devlelop by our IT team(using script & software)

new requirement is to collect AS base Traffic ,95 Percentile Graph for Billing purpose.

1.Kindly suggest how we can achiev the AS Base & 95 Percentile with NDE new version

2.Front Software who can develop & for AS base traffic & 95 percentile.

Please suggest which Netflow I need to use & who will provide the front software.

5 Replies 5

Collin Clark
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This product has a lot of short comings.

NetQoS has the best netflow collector out there,

bar none.

Disclaimer: I do not work for NetQoS. I've

been using their product for the past 12 months

and I love it. Not sure if Managedengine is

a Cisco partner but NetQoS is

CCIE security

Hi

Thanks for information i had seen the netflow professional -6 which is very good report for customer as well as for us.

I am not able to find below reports.

1.AS Report --Suppose i had customer with AS12XX,I need to collect AS reports who will access AS12XX.

2.Is it possible to change the software code as per our requirement.

My requirement is to collect

1.Normal IP based traffic-Suppose my customer is having IP address 172.16.1.1/32 then i need to collect in/out for that customer.

2.AS wise billing-AS101 to any AS

3.95 Percentile billing for above two points.

regards,

I'm evaluating NetQOS and SolarWinds. NetQOS seems very powerful, but I've spent at least 14 hours on it, and I still don't have a good feel for it. Would you suggest I just keep hammering away? Also, do you still stand by the statement it is the best NetFLow collector?

Fluke network supports as Billing but i am checking with Netflow only.

regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco