Views
Helpful
Replies

ISDN->SIP issue

imaremyanin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have Cisco 3845 with 5 PRI modules connected to an ISDN station. Cisco receives calls from the station and sends them to the IVR server by SIP. If a subscriber chooses connection with an operator, IVR server transfers the call back to Cisco (to a special number) and Cisco sends it to the station. But i wanna discuss a case when transfering to an operator doesn't occur. In my opinion there should be 2 legs for such calls: 1 - ISDN->Cisco and 2 - Cisco->IVR server. But as it's seen from the output of cisco statistics commands threre are 4 legs for one call.

And another thing is that there is incorrect RemoteMediaIPAddress=10.136.18.65, because the IP address of the IVR server is 10.136.18.66. Although RemoteIPAddress and RemoteSignallingIPAddress are shown correct. You can see it in the attachment.

Could you please tell me what wrong is here?

Thank you in advance.

3 Replies 3

htarra
Level 4
Level 4

You need the RESTART message to bring back the channel avaliable. depends on switch type is using.

ISDN release cause code mismatching in PRI-SIP-PRI please try this bug CSCdw27171.

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately i don't have access to this bug. I get "Information contained within bug ID CSCdw27201 is only available to Cisco employees...".

Can you please tell me what this bug is about?

Don't bother, the person that replied has an habit of making random posts citing inapplicable bugs. Unfortunately I don't know the answer to your question.