cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cme h323 transfer to voice mail

whanson
Level 2
Level 2

Have CME system. Internally works fine transferring to voice mail on busy or noan. PSTN calls to system, likewise no problem. Have a pbx connected via t1 at another site using voip to get calls to cme. Calls work find however on busy or noan disconnect rather than transfer to voice mail. I have allow connections coded for h323 to sip and sip to h323 but it doesn't appear to work. Thoughts thks.

3 Replies 3

whanson
Level 2
Level 2

sorry, got a hint from another forum. Issue is 711 to 729 transcoding

What did you need to do to resolve the issue? I have the same situation and I've been hitting my head silly trying to figure it out.

Thanks,

Roger

Well, I can't comment on his problem specifically, but most of the time, you need to assure that the dial-peer going to your CME specifies the codec g711ulaw and that your session protocol on the dial peer is sipv2. So you'd have something like the following:

dial-peer voice 2000 voip

destination-pattern 5000

b2bua

session protocol sipv2

session target ipv4:x.x.x.x

dtmf-relay sip-notify

codec g711ulaw

no vad

If you're after something additional in regards to the transcoding let me know, but I think this should point you in the basic direction to start with.

HTH,

Steve

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: