Views
Helpful
Replies

MGCP with PRI

zeeshan2007
Level 1
Level 1

Dear sir

I wannted to know that i m using MGCP with 2 PRI's . i want to fix some channels for inbound call and same for outbound call on PRI 1 same thing with my PRI2. is it possible if yes how ? and same with H.323 ?

it will be very appreciating for me

thanks waiting for yr prompt response

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

That is usually not necessary. Why do you want to do that ?

Also remember that for incoming into the router, switch decides which channel to use, and router cannot change it.

ok if i have calls in channels 0-9 . and at the same time channel 10 is busy for outbound call,does switch automatically switch the call on channel 11, 12 etc ?

sir i have requirement where i have to fix some channels for outbound call in my both PRI's?could u plz help me out?

thanks

Sure, channels are automatically selected in PRI, and you have nothing to worry about.

sir thanks again. but i have the Same question can i fix some channels for outbound call in PRI using MGCP ?

Also I have a question for you that you did not answered: why do you want to do that ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: