LMS 3.0 Assistant Workflow Problem

jasonharmer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am receiving the following error..

CWA025: Could not launch the workflow.

CWA engine may not be running.

Restart the daemon manager of the server:On Windows: 1. Enter net stop crmdmgtd 2. Enter net start crmdmgtd On Solaris: 1. Enter /etc/init.d/dmgtd stop 2. Enter /etc/init.d/dmgtd start If the problem persists, contact the CiscoWorks server administrator

I have read through a few post on the forum, but nothing that is able to pin-point my problem.

It looks like the OpsXMLRuntime process is not running on my server, the problem seems to be that this file is not even present on the server. It does not show up when looking at the process through CiscoWorks or cant be found when searching the HDD of the server.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I have attached the list of running process so you can see what is running..

Thanks

Jason

1 Reply 1

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

LMS was not properly installed on this server. It looks like only some of CiscoWorks Assistant was installed. At this point, I recommend you uninstall LMS, and reinstall.

Before doing the reinstallation, set the TEMP and TMP per-user and global environment variables to something short like C:\WINDOWS\TEMP, and disable anti-virus software. Do the installation as a local Administrator.

After the installation of LMS 3.0, you will need to re-apply the LMS 3.0.1 update.