Corporate directory changes language

Unanswered Question
Mar 31st, 2008

I have a problem, in the model 7961 the directorycorporarivo to vece goes out in English and other one in Castilian(Spanish), someone can say to me because?, thank you

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
rob.huffman Tue, 04/01/2008 - 05:54

Hi Juan Carlos,

You probably want to check under the Device>Phone config in CCM to see what "User Locale" has been selected for the various IP Phones;

Cisco Unified IP Phone Models 7941G, 7961G, 7941G-GE, 7961G-GE, 7970G, 7971G-GE, and 7911G

Type of Locale Installers Supported

User for the phone LCD

Network for the phone tones

***The administrator may choose the user locale in the Phone Configuration window of Cisco Unified CallManager Administration. When the phone resets, the most recent selection by the administrator or user determines which locale displays on the phone; no order of precedence exists for the selection.

In Cisco Unified CallManager User Options, the user can choose the user locale that will display on the phone

To configure the phone tone, the administrator browses to a server that runs Cisco Unified CallManager Administration and chooses the network locale from the Phone Configuration window.

Tip The Cisco Unified IP Phone Models 7941G, 7961G, 7941G-GE, 7961G-GE, 7970G, 7971G-GE, and 7911G support Unicode UTF-8.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/loc_inst/4_x/loci423.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

Actions

This Discussion