cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

witholding MoH for select extensions

tredgrove
Level 1
Level 1

CM 4.2 - I want to prevent MoH playing for certain extensions and play out ToH instead. I think this can be acheived in the service parameter settings option but unsure if this offers the granularity i need - i.e. i think it's applicable to all. Any guidance welcome.

5 Replies 5

mattcalderon
Level 4
Level 4

You could set moh at the line or phone level. then you could specify certain phones only to play TOH. What you may need to do though is create a moh file that plays your TOH then add this new file to the line or phone level.

yes, thought the latter option might be the way to go. Do you know where the toh source file is held? tks

To get TOH you need to set your MOH source to none. I am not sure where the TOH comes from. You could just create a file that is dead air and just loop that continuously.

Q. How to disable Music on Hold?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_qanda_item09186a0080094766.shtml#q20

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

perseverance pays of.

Found it in the tftppath\United_Kingdom\AnnToneOnHold.wav

does the job. Tks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: