I need to configure 1801 with the following requirement:
1. one link to isp1 with adsl line
2. one link to isp2 with cable line
3. to cut the lan ports to few vlans
4. to route each vlan via different isp
5. to make QoS to keep amount of bandwidth to video application
6. I don't need BGP cause its doesn't do load balance
Do you think it's possible?
Do you think it will handle it?
First of all, It's possible.
As per your requirement,I would think about Policy-Base routing to help you out.
Just let some vlans to go ISP_1 and others to go ISP_2.One thing I would very carefully think about NAT as well when you want to do this.
Hi poalo , Seems you are in a rush to get a fantastic star!! 5 points from mind.
Hopes this helps