Views
Helpful
Replies

JTAPI client version inconsistent

matthewpage
Level 3
Level 3

HI Guys

I have done an installation of UCCX5.0(2)with ccm 5.1.1. I get the following error when i log in as the crs admin;

"The cisco JTAPI Client versions are inconsisten. Please go to cisco JTAPI Resync to install the JTAPI client"

I do that an i get another error saying to resync.

Any one had the some problem and any ideas on how to fix this??

Thanks

Matt

7 Replies 7

kthorngr
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Maybe you are running into CSCsk19938. Have you tried to download and install the JTAPI plugin from CUCM?

Kevin

I am going to agree with kthorngr on this one.

Go to the CM Admin Page

Select "Application --> Install Plug-ins"

Scroll down and install the Cisco JTAPI client.

Hope that helps.. thanks

Yeah i actually thought the problem would be that the jtapi version on the UCCX would be newer than the ccm version. So i deleleted the uccx version and tried downloading the jtapi client from ccm and i still got the same error. Any other ideas? What sort of issue would this error cause me?

Thanks guys

Matt

Hi

I was running into the same problem and I just want to inform you what I did but I am sure you did it before my post.

I have two IPCC 5.0.2 with CCM 6.1 and I had the same error as you. I did install JTAPI from the CCM but I still got the error message.

I decide to reboot both IPCC servers, after the reboot I was still having the error message but I try a resync and it works.

Hope this will help you.

Hi,

Did You find any solution/workaround?

I have same problem with new installation: UCCX5.02 with UCCM6.1.2

Hello,

There seems to be a bug. You can resolve the issue by copying the three .jar files in the c:\windows\java\lib folder to c:\winnt\java\lib .

You can find the error by looking at your MADM logs. Search for JTAPIClientInstallException . It references this bad directory. Normally, you would not have a c:\WINNT folder on this OS.

By the way, did you happen to install this from the non-Cisco 2003 OS Media?

Please rate if this helps you out. Thanks

Javier Oropesa

Eventus Group

Hi,

something was wrong with OS.

I reinstalled system and now is OK.

Thanks for your help.