cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSM 3.2.0

oliver.adolph
Level 1
Level 1

I updated our CSM installation from 3.1 version to the new 3.2.0. The installation finished without any problem, but now I'm not able to start the CSM Clients anymore. The new version just crashes with a java exception. I noticed in the help, that only US-Version of Windows are supported. The clients are running under a german Xp SP2 version.

4 Replies 4

Jason Gervia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you browse directly to the CSM server (over 443) and download the client from there - do you get a new version of the client? Does that version of the client run properly?

You may want to uninstall your existing client and try the above and see if that resolves your issue.

Thanks!

I tried all of this with no result. In the directory wherethe CSM client is installed is afterwards a log file which shows some Java exception. If you like to have a look at them I can upload them here.

Oliver,

Try installing the client and server on machines that have the regional localization set to english. If it doesn't work at that point, then I would open a TAC case.

I will try to install on a clean XP Machine with the english regional settings.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: