cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console Error- Unable to connect to server

Mojo1
Level 1
Level 1

The Attendant Console client used to work. I have made no changes to the setting but says unable to connect to server. I can ping the server.

What would the problem be?

8 Replies 8

mattcalderon
Level 4
Level 4

It may be that your TCD service has quit responding. Restart TCD. I have seen TCD just lock up many times.

Its under your control panel in call manager.

This is from memory so it may not be 100% accurate.

Call Manager Servicability----tools---control center

Restart Telephony Call Dispatch on both servers.

Same issue and works.

I restart Cisco IP Manager Assistant Service and It works.

CUCM Version 11

Mojo1
Level 1
Level 1

Problem solved I restarted the Attendant Console Service in Call Manager and it works now

thank you!

I had the same issue and a Heartbeat error. Restarting the service was the trick.

i have three computers in the office that use attendant console. two of the computers can connect fine to the AC server and answer calls. One of the pcs states that it cannot connect to the server and we cannot make any changes to the ac settings.

i have restarted the services in CCM and added the ip address and host name to the

lmhosts and host files in c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc

please advise

I have the same issue where 5 computers can connect, but one says cannot find server after reloading the software twice. All PC's are on the same Vlan. Any idea's what the issue is here? We are on CUCM version 11.5, CUAC 11.0.1 and working with Windows 10 machine.

Thanks

I Have the same issue, any ideas? 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: