Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Power consumption and BTU values for Cisco equipment

Hello

In our company, we are designing a new datacenter. To define the total electrical and cooling power we need to know the power consumption and the BTU for all our Cisco equipment. Is there a way to find these values within the Cisco website without looking up all the different equipment? I can imagine that there is a tool somewhere where I can choose the hardware and I will get this figures.

Thanks a lot

Markus

4 Replies 4

guruprasadr
Level 7
Level 7

HI Markus, [Pls Rate if HELPS]

Refer Link below for CISCO Power Calculator Tool:

http://tools.cisco.com/cpc/launch.jsp

The Cisco® Power Calculator enables you to calculate the power supply requirements for a specific Power over Ethernet (PoE) configuration.

Note: To access this Tool, you requrie Privileged Level Access. Contact: CISCO Support or nearby CISCO Partner for Help

Hope I am Informative.

Pls Rate if HELPS

Best Regards,

Guru Prasad R

Hi Guru

this is exactly what I need. Thanks a lot for your help

Best regards, Markus

Hi Guru again.

Just as an input: It would be helpful if there will be all the Cisco equipment (also other switches, routers etc.) listed in the pull down field. Would that be an input for a next release of this tool?

Best regards

Markus

HI Markus,

Sorry for the late reply.

The question can be answered only by some CISCO Technical Team involved in Product Development.

Let's see if somebody answer.

Best Regards,

Guru Prasad R

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: