Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect Error : unable to verify routing tables

Olivier Jessel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a problem when trying to connect with Anyconnect client to my ASA v8.0.

I get the error : Unable to verify routing tables modifications...

On the ASA : SVC Message : 17/ERROR Unable to verify routing tables modifications...

Could someone help me for this problem ?

I use Windows XP 32bits with IE7 or IE6.

Thanks

CCIE #44658
4 Replies 4

jbayuka
Level 5
Level 5

Use the command clear route in order to clear the dynamically learned routes and allow sometime to learn the routes once again. It might be resolve your issue.

Hi,

I even rebooted the Asa, it didn't fix the issue. The most funny is that under Mac OS X, the anyconnect clien tworks like a charm... I have this problem only with Windows client (I've tried on more than 3 differents PC...)

CCIE #44658

For me, it is the MAC OS X anyconnect client that does not work. It connects for about a minute and then it disconnects and it says re-connecting but never comes back.

The windows version just works.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks,

Eric

Hi,

I found the problem for me. The Split-tunnel ACL was containing a network which was unknown... (a rest of configuration made for a test) I removed it and then everything was working fine again...

In fact, my customer didn't test the Anyconnect client since I've made this test...

So my advice : check your split tunnel ACL ^^, or just disable it for Anyconnect users and test if it's OK.

Good Luck

CCIE #44658
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: