cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

acl needed on site 2 site vpn ? asa 5520

gmtimmons
Level 1
Level 1

I have remote access vpn working and am setting up a site to site for remote location. I ran the wizard from asdm on 5520, connecting to sonicwall tz 150 that used to connect to our pix 515, my question is do I need to create any acl for this connection? The s2s tunnel connects, and I can even vnc to a pc on the other end, but cant connect to servers at local plant, or ping devices from remote location? Im close, but am missing something.. any advice?

4 Replies 4

acomiskey
Level 10
Level 10

Can you post your asa config?

sure, see below

Could you be more specific about your problem. For instance, what connection works, from where to where? Which connection doesn't work, from where to where? etc.

sure, the (74.x tunnel group l2l remote peer to hgnwhse) to 10.2.0.0 (local site)

the tunnel itself will connect and I can vnc to a pc on the remote side (hgnwhse side) to here 10.2.0.0 (local side) but applications such as ibm iseries, lotus notes, any of the servers at local site cant be pingged or reached from remote site.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: