Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

callmanager 6.0 and billing System with CDR

Please, I need help in this case.

The customer need to use a third party billing system for the CDR of Callmanger 6.0.

The problem that the database of the Callmanager not SQL like the previous versions.

The engineer that will install the billing system asked me for two ways to help to collect the data from CDR:

first: to know the path of the database so he can go through it and collect the data by himself using the billing system

OR

Second: the CDR sent a report with all details every 1 min. to the server of the billing system and he will deal with it.

please I tried many steps but it is failed.

So if any know how to do this??

thanks so much

8 Replies 8

bwilmoth
Level 5
Level 5

The user can retrieve information from these fields from Structured Query Language (SQL) in Cisco CallManager under the Call Detail Record Table .

The CMC and FAC features require that you make changes to route patterns and update your dial plan documents to reflect that you have enabled or disabled FAC or CMC for each route pattern

You can refer this guide for more information:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/6_0_1/admin/sacdrm.html#wp1117987

Hi,

Thanks so much for your help, now I added the server IP of the billing system in the cdr management using SFTP, but still I can't recieve any data abouth calls.

How can the billing system recieved updated cdr every 1 min??

thanks so much

We use ftp to upload the CDR file to a program called Microcall. They have an application that reads the CDR uploads and places it into their system. Monthly we upload the data into our accounting system.

Hope this helps...

Hi,

I have the same problem I added the billing server once FTP and another SFTP. I still did not receive anything?!! I can see FTP the logs list the actions of the CCM server. It logs in successfully and changes the folder then disconnects!! Still nothing is received. All the CDR services in sevicability are started successfully. What might be the problem?

Hi Walid,

I found the solution of this case.

Just you will need a program to let your PC as a server and choose SFTP, not FTP.

You have to put in the program user name and password that you will use in the callmanager.

You will choose the path in the program any where you need.

Then turn on the SFTP server (the program) and stop any firewall that will close this port (SFTP port is 22)

Now we'll come to the important step, in the callmanager ,when you 'll add the the server billing system, it asks u to add the username and password ,add the same username and password u added in the sftp server .

In the path just put "\"

like that:

Directory path: \

that's it , and press add to see ...if it accept your add this means that it will work well

good luck

Hi Mohamed,

Thanks for your response. I already found out about the "\" earlier and it wasn't the problem. The problem was the firewall as you mentioned. I allowed the port and the CDRs are being pushed regularly alright and problem is solve.

Just another quick question, what 3rd party billing application are you using?

Thanks

a-cardenas
Level 1
Level 1

I have the problem with the FTP session I can open the session I use the Cerverus FTP server software.

When the CM v.6.1 send a request to connect with the FTP server authenticate the user but drop the conection

Any advice I try to use the third party system Intertel 7

Hi,

Sorry for being late.

Try to use any program using SFTP not FTP.

I think this will work with u

best regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: