cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tune into a MoH radio feed

paul_alexander
Level 1
Level 1

A client of ours has CME and wishes to be able to tune into the radio MoH feed on their phone during lunch breaks.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance,

Paul.

4 Replies 4

mattcalderon
Level 4
Level 4

I dont think CME allows moh on internal calls until 4.0. But if you are running 4.0 and he has 2 lines, have him call himself and then put himself on hold. lol. Or he can call the main number and have the attendant put him on hold. This is just a waste though I think of a PRI or FXO.

You can refer to below document for more info.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/its/cmeadm/feat/cmemoh.htm#wp1010511

mm, think i've heard this kind of request before, it's to emulate a PBX feature on which a user could press a button and when the phone was on-hook and idle he could listen (on that request) to the radio

unfortunately after reviewing all the possible options and discussing this with CME guys the only possible way to have something similar was the live-feed that Matt mentions.

of course it won't be the same way because you will need to establish a call and put it on hold to get this, instead of being idle and just pressing a button

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks guys!

you could try dialling a parkslot number, or the number for the live moh .. of course you'll need an E&M with RJ45 to stereo as well ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: