Helpful
Replies

UC Toold Depot

Mojo1
Level 1
Level 1

Unity tools depot -> Cisco Unity Telephony Integration Manager

Where can I get the Unity Tools Depot for UC 2.0.1

I need to get to the Telephony Integration Manager in order to do do some things.

8 Replies 8

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

for which version?

UC 2.0.1

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Phone system integration tasks are done through Unity Connection Administration > Telephony Integrations > Phone System in UC 2.x . See the following link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/2x/administration/guide/2xcucsag240.html#wp1049696

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

That's what i just going to say! Unity Connection is not like Unity on Windows. It's done through the web interface (looks like CUCM 5.x/6.x)

I did the following and still have an issue with two 7912 not lighting up when a message is left.

To Synchronize MWIs for the Phone System

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1 In Cisco Unity Connection Administration, expand Telephony Integrations, then click Phone System.

Step 2 On the Search Phone Systems page, click the display name of the phone system.

Step 3 On the Phone System Basics page, click Run in front of Synchronize All MWIs on This Phone System.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can the 7812 dial the MWI on/off extensions? You should be able to dial it from the phone and have it turn the light on and off as a test. This will tell you if at least it's configured for it in the css and pts.

3333 Cisco MWI ON

3334 Cisco MWI OFF

When you dial from teh phone 3333 or 3334 the light does not come at all.

I would assume by dialing 3333 it would come on is this correct?

Should. I would check your calling search spaces on the phone and also, try dialing 3333 on another IP phone to see if it lights. Sounds like CallManager is having an issue somewhere, not Unity connection. You can configure MWIs in CUCM without have VM configured yet. If the Search spaces and paritions are setup correctly, you should be able to dial on/off. (all depends though on how it was setup)