cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Calls going to Help Desk VM fail

richb1971
Level 4
Level 4

Hi, I've set up a Call Redirect to enable callers to leave a general message for Help Desk but the callers hear general Unity greeting. How can do I point callers of Trigger to Triggers VM?

CCX5,CCM5.1

Cheers

Rich

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Rich,

Hope all is well :) If you are making it to Unity then the problem is probably not with the script. Have a look at the references from Vishal @ Cisco in this thread;

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Telephony&topicID=.ee6c829&fromOutline=&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cc026ac

It's likely that Unity is seeing the wrong CLID (as compared to the mailbox # for the Help Desk) or lack of a Routing Rule.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rob, I good thanks.

Thanks for reply. It does help. I think your right-it is a CLID problem. I've created a mailbox for 1234 which is also the same number for the ICD trigger. User can jump off the Q with Menu 1 but Unity default greeting is heard. I've looked on Unity Call Viewer and can see my call: The dialled number is 1000 and the forwarding station is 1000 (1000 is Unity).

How can I change to point call at 1234 mailbox?

Cheers

Rich

I got it. Needed to change the CLID on the script

Cheers for help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: