cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Expres 4.0(4) prompt location

victor2008
Level 1
Level 1

Working with scripting for the first time. I have the auto-attendant script properly functioning. Where are the scripts stored? The variable says the welcome prompt is in SP[AA\AAWelcome.wav] but when I log into IPCC X box I do not see that folder no prompt under prompt management. I want to create my own script and upload custom prompts. How do I store them then reference them?

your help is appreciated.

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I think you should do this way: P["folder\file.wav"]

Easiest way to try it is to pass prompt file name as Prompt variable (parameter). You'll have all user prompts list during application configuration.

--

regards,

PK

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

pklos
Level 4
Level 4

SP[] means "System Prompt", you cannot edit it. Prompts uploaded via Prompt Management you can reach using P[your_file.wav].

--

regards,

PK

Thanks PK.

If I wanted to create a directory, do I simply login to IPCC X and go to prompt management, then under "default" create a directory. When I reference the wave it would be P[mydirectory/"my_wave_file.wav"] ?

as always I'll rate post before closing out.

thanks

I think you should do this way: P["folder\file.wav"]

Easiest way to try it is to pass prompt file name as Prompt variable (parameter). You'll have all user prompts list during application configuration.

--

regards,

PK