cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 6.0 and CUE

silex
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CCM and cue integration. This works fine, When I try and run it in SRST mode I can still use voicemail, but MWI is not working. I understand that MWI will not work as my callmanager is down, but how do I configure for MWI when it is in standby mode? I have tried the MWI sip command in fallback mode but that makes no difference.

3 Replies 3

cg100668
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry to add a problem onto another problem...I am trying to make CUE integrate with CCM 6.0 but it does not seem to be working. Is it possible to send me the procedure to configure CCM 6.0 as well as CUE please. Any step by step document will be much appreciated.

i just did an install and couldnt get the MWI working in SRST mode as well. after reading this document i noticed that it is not supported in SRST mode

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_tech_note09186a008027fa9f.shtml

read the MWI overview

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: