cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Client Matter Code help needed

esa786_2
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Friends. I need a clarification. When we enable client matter code on the rout pattern,all the calls going thruough the rout pattern will ask to enter client matter code. it will be disturbing for user if he does not have a client matter code. How the client matter code is working? pls explain. Because rout pattern is command for every body , how to restrict a rout pattern to use only for client matter code alone? Suppose we enable a client matter code in a local 7 digit rout pattern, all the local calls whic uses the route pattern will ask for the client matter code. so if a user is not using calls which is not related to client specific, how it is working. pls explain. If possibel pls explain, FAC (forced authentication code also)

Regards

esa

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rajesh Revuru
Level 4
Level 4

Esa:

That is normal scenario, so you would have to create two route patterns and put them in two different partitions, one with NO-CMC, and one with CMC. And create two calling search spaces, NO-CMC, and CMC, and apply this to the users.

HTH

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rajesh Revuru
Level 4
Level 4

Esa:

That is normal scenario, so you would have to create two route patterns and put them in two different partitions, one with NO-CMC, and one with CMC. And create two calling search spaces, NO-CMC, and CMC, and apply this to the users.

HTH

Hi. Rajesh.

Thank you very much for your reply. Yes, now i understood. Nice of you to answer my question. Keep helping poeple.

Thanks

Esa

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: