cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 2.5 not verified by SNMP

eliaspaulos
Level 1
Level 1

I have a problem few swtiches connected with trunk line showing a red dot between then on topology services. when I run path analysis got message" not verified by snmp" I have checked with all configration all looks the same with other scwitch.( don't have any problem) but some of them the same configration has a red dot. please any suggestion.

Thanks you

5 Replies 5

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Exactly what version of Campus Manager do you have? In http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Network%20Infrastructure&topic=Network%20Management&topicID=.ee71a02&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.2cc01e94/0#selected_message you mentioned LMS 2.6, and here you say 2.5. Additionally, as I said in the other thread, make sure CDP is properly seen on both devices (i.e. using "show cdp neighbor"). Also, make sure the devices in question have a proper SNMP configuration, and those SNMP credentials are correct in DCR.

Sorry!!! yes it's 2.6. I have check cdp, it's showing the neighbor correctly,no snmp configration problem, because the same configration use for more than 2500 device, only few may 100 of them showing the error (not verified by snmp) some of devices has a red dot I foung a problem with cable or bad port. but those with snmp, I couldn't find any error. even no crc or any on the interface. passing good traffic.

Elias

But exactly what version of Campus Manager do you have?

Campus Manager

Version & Patch Level: 4.0.9

Thanks

This might be a bug, CSCsk08540. Try updating to CS 3.0.6 and Campus 4.0.10, run a new Campus Data Collection, then see if the links reflect the correct status.