cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA 5540 Context view

wgranada1
Level 1
Level 1

I have a question on ASA on the GUI I have a choice to pick which Context I want to view. I have 2 one called mgmt and the other one admin. when I go on ssh into the asa all I can see is the admin context view how do I look at the config for the mgmt context view?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

JORGE RODRIGUEZ
Level 10
Level 10

Warren,

To change to a different context from the admin context you simply have to changeto context follow by the context name mgmt which is your other context.

e.i

asa#changeto context

Go over this link which explains how to navigate between context through the command line.

See section Change Between Contexts and the System Execution Space

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00808d2b63.shtml#changto

HTH

Rgds

Jorge

Jorge Rodriguez

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

JORGE RODRIGUEZ
Level 10
Level 10

Warren,

To change to a different context from the admin context you simply have to changeto context follow by the context name mgmt which is your other context.

e.i

asa#changeto context

Go over this link which explains how to navigate between context through the command line.

See section Change Between Contexts and the System Execution Space

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00808d2b63.shtml#changto

HTH

Rgds

Jorge

Jorge Rodriguez

Yes that is what I was looking for, thank you for that and the link as well. I guess I look things up the wrong way : )

Warren, I am glad all have worked the link is very usefull, I also thank you also for the rating.

Bst Rgds

Jorge

Jorge Rodriguez
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: