cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Business Attendant Console

c.walsh
Level 3
Level 3

Having a problem with configuring BAC 1.1.2, when trying to access the Cisco Unified Attendant Admin, via a web browser for the first time. I get an Error: Access is Denied. I get this on both the server that BAC is installed on & the machine with the client installed, when i use a browser to connect. However, if i use the shortcut for webadmin on the server, i get the login OK. Anyone know what i need to do on the server to allow the connection.

2 Replies 2

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

Make sure that you associate the ac user with the ip phones which controls the Attendant Console.

Also, check the following :

Stop and start the TCD service.

Make sure that the TCD is started and running properly on all the Call Managers

Make sure that the IP Phones and the Attendant Console client are talking to the primary CallManager.

Make sure that in the Attendant Console setting, it is pointing to the Call Manager where the IP phone which controls the Attendant Console registered. (The Attendant Console works in conjunction with a Cisco IP phone. Configure the Attendant Console to connect the Cisco IP phone to its registered Cisco CallManager server. To do this, make sure that the IP Address field in the Attendant Console. Settings dialog box specifies the address of the Cisco CallManager server to which the Cisco IP phone is normally registered.)

Make sure that "Enable CTI Application Use" box checked in the Call Manager user config for the Attendant Console user.

Make sure that DC Directory service is running.

c.walsh
Level 3
Level 3

Have resolved the logging in issue, it was down to the server, but now we have an issue when we log in to bac via the client. Although we have configured the Server for call park, the numbers are not displayed at the bottom of the console.

We have configured our demo lab server in the same way & it works there. Anyone got any idea's?

Cheers

Colin