cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM ISE 7.2(3) secure connection

hkonings
Level 1
Level 1

We have a problem with a customer using Internet Script Editor. He needs to use it non encrypted, so when he modifies the connection info to port 80 and removes the tick from "encrypted communication" it work but then the next time he connects the connection settings are automagically set to encrypted again.

I've confirmed this behaviour on my own machine, is this a setting somewhere on the server or can we fix it on the client side?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi there,

the default connections and scenarios are documented here in chapter 10:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/ipccenterprise7_0/user/guide/ipce70sg.pdf

I am afraid but the default option to connect could not be configured at will AFAIK, this would require a Product Enhancement Request, as a possible workaround if you don't use SSL at all on that server you should be able to remove the SSL Certificate for the ISE website and the server will default to HTTP connections then.

Regards,

Riccardo

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi there,

the default connections and scenarios are documented here in chapter 10:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/ipccenterprise7_0/user/guide/ipce70sg.pdf

I am afraid but the default option to connect could not be configured at will AFAIK, this would require a Product Enhancement Request, as a possible workaround if you don't use SSL at all on that server you should be able to remove the SSL Certificate for the ISE website and the server will default to HTTP connections then.

Regards,

Riccardo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: