cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AA ON CUE AND CCM IPMA (MANAGER) PROBLEMS

sdeltoro1
Level 1
Level 1

I have AA on CUE and the problem is that managers have voice mail so to turn on/off lamp the cti port need to include IPMA Manager partition so and the AA on CUE will be use the same CTI ports making imposible that assistant receive the manager call from pstn so How can making it work. if exclude the manager partition the IPMA work fine, but lamp not notify from message. I think to separate the cti port, using 8 to voice-mail and 8 more for AA, but It can't be possible, any Ideas?

2 Replies 2

a.gooding
Level 5
Level 5

hey,

im just finished installing IPMA and i had the same initial issue, but this was for unity. the MWI light wasnt coming on or off and the manager part had to be related to the voicemail part (i put voicemail on internal and everyone was also associated with this). what i did was create a new MWI partition and CSS called MWI and associated everything in that one. i left the actual VM on internal but put MWI on MWI part and CSS and associated apprpriately.

that worked.

also, just from what ive experienced, Filters didnt work for me if someone from the PSTN called into my Unity Auto Attendant as the first number that is identified by the IPMA RP was the internal DN of the VM. i have no way around that unless someone calls the user on his/her direct line.

thanks for trying helping. the CUE integration is different from unity. on CUE to CCM doesn't not exist the MWI like unity. the CSS from cti port apply to MWI and AA on CUE. that is the problem. any IDeas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: